Post a pic of your drum set desktop

4OnTheFloor

I'm always looking for new drum set wallpaper to stare at to remind me of what I'd rather be doing instead of being bored here at work.

I grabbed a photo from joeybeats' great pics of his beautiful new DW drum kit (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=252769&postcount=1) and turned into my current wallpaper. Anyway, it got me thinking - I'd love to see what you all have as far as drum set desktops, so post your pics! Again, here's my current wallpaper:

DWDesktop1.jpg

Just changed my desktop to show another example of a recent, favorite wallpaper of mine. As you can see, I'm a DW fan. :)DWDesktop2.jpg

tama_logo.jpg

I use this Custom SJC kit as my desktop background

prod_mattterribile_kit.jpg

Not a drumset but I just threw some pics of drummers together to gimme a look at just a hand-full of my inspirations.Drummers.JPG

Mine is not so much a drumset, but my favorite drummer playing with my favorite band of all time...ledzeppwallpaperresizeedd.jpg

Not exactly a kit but I like it!

Desktop-1.jpg

desktop.jpg

That's what I'm working with. Drums to keep me happy, and books to keep me on top of grad school.

I've got two; one at work, and one at home.

Work:

My&

DesignerBlueRoots005.jpg

Home:

CopyofDSCN8668.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my current desktop. As you can see, I like to change it frequently.
Grabbed the photo off ebay - a beautiful DW waterfall bubinga set currently being auctioned.

Attachments

• bubingakit.gif
    bubingakit.gif
    66.8 KB · Views: 4,842
Back