Has anyone seen this?

its a great deal. the cymbal pack by its self is 800 and the shell pack by its self is 700 so... yea if your looking to buy then go for it

That is an oustanding deal, great cymbals, good drums.. I bought mine seperately, sabian xs20's and the gretsch club mod. ... $600 for the drums and $450 for the cymbals... and my cymbals aren't even as good as those AAX's !!!

To think I paid nearly 3000USD for that plus an extra floor tom and an extra crash at a slightly bigger thickness is outrageous....

That is an insanely good deal. Snap that up if you can.

it makes you wonder what the hell the cost is on those drumsets?

sabian and gretsch drums are both linked together with kaman music group, thats why you always see sabian and gibraltar/toca gear all together in promo photos and catalogs.

I laugh sometimes when I see musicians friend giving away a free simmons electronic drumset with the purchase of a real kit. It makes me have no faith in simmons gear.

it makes you wonder what the hell the cost is on those drumsets?

sabian and gretsch drums are both linked together with kaman music group, thats why you always see sabian and gibraltar/toca gear all together in promo photos and catalogs.

I laugh sometimes when I see musicians friend giving away a free simmons electronic drumset with the purchase of a real kit. It makes me have no faith in simmons gear.

Back