Custom drum head in a rush?

Ferret

Does anyone know a site other than DrumArt that prints graphics onto drumheads? I have a PSD file, I leave to tour Europe on the 7th, the DrumArt guys appear to be preoccupied with order orders and events.

halp!!

Search for a sign shop in your area and ask if they do vinyl stickers for bass drum heads. I've had some luck with shops already having templates. You need to apply it usually, but they are CHEAP (like, $30 or so).

I'm surprised about DrumArt, they were very speedy with my recent order.

But for a 1-color logo or name, a sign shop is your best bet. If there are Fast Signs shops near you, they'll do a great job on a next day basis and within the $30. I think they have a $20 minimum, so you'll end up with 2 logos for about $22-25. Sometimes a good idea to have a spare anyway, it's easy to mess up the application if you're not careful.

Bermuda

The DrumArt guys are at the Chicago drum show at the moment. (sounds like a ton of fun) SO there was a notice on their page. They did a great job on my last head and I'm hoping its still possible to have them do this one. Procrastination on my end ftl.

Thanks for the feedback guys its much appreciated!

The DrumArt guys are at the Chicago drum show at the moment.

The show ended Sunday, so unless they're taking extra time in Chicagoland, they should be back in NY by now.

Bermuda

Back