My Reso Head

Alright, so im about to take my reso head off and totally retune my bass drum but i have a kickport in the port of my head. if i take my reso head off, will the kickport come out? i am trying to avoid putting it back in, because the first time i put it in it was such a hassle. is this a dumb question?

No, the kick port will not come out unless you take it out.

And no, it's not a dumb question. The only questions that are dumb are the questions you don't ask.

Alright, so im about to take my reso head off and totally retune my bass drum but i have a kickport in the port of my head. if i take my reso head off, will the kickport come out? i am trying to avoid putting it back in, because the first time i put it in it was such a hassle. is this a dumb question?

Actually with the head off KICKPORT is easy to put in/take off and you might want to mess around with doing both when you take the head off, see if any of the avoidance can be subjugated.

Actually with the head off KICKPORT is easy to put in/take off and you might want to mess around with doing both when you take the head off, see if any of the avoidance can be subjugated.

Okay, thank you! the first time i put the kickport in my reso head was on and it took nearly an hour to put it in.

Back