Yes................................................20

Attachments

• sleishman1.1.jpg
    sleishman1.1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 619
  • 134-3415_IMG.jpg
    134-3415_IMG.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 361
They both look interesting. I don't really play double kick but I think I would like something like these for the ergonomics of it. At one point about 12 years ago I actually bought a lefty double pedal so I could move my bass drum over to the left a bit and position my toms lower. I played the "slave" pedal as the primary one but it was less responsive than a "real" pedal is and I sold it a year later.

I wonder with the advances in technology since then, if these would be worth the $$$. The Off-set looks very well made and I've heard some good things about it. Might have to save some pennies and try out the Off-set. The Sleishman looks like it would take up a lot of room and it doesn't look very adjustable, positioning wise.

Sleishman pedals are awesome!!! IMO, hands down over the other double pedals out there. Very smooth and responsive. It's also very ergonomic, which I guess is kind of the point of it anyway. The only concern I have is playing with it live. I've never had an issue with it but if a chain breaks or something drastic like that I'm screwed. You'd have to stop and rearrange your kit unless you have another Sleishman in waiting (not likely since they're $400 or more). On a standard double pedal you can at least use the slave as a single to finish the gig. Just my two cents. Obviously alot of people don't like them..but I love 'em. Good Luck!

Back