Cheap Axis Pedals??????? O_O

Looks about right for US prices. The seller is in the US so I would think that price doesn't include shipping or import duties / VAT, which I presume you'd have to pay to import into the UK, so make of that what you will.

Yep...that's about right for US prices...I have seen them sell for less.... interstate music sells them for a little less ($529), but I don't think they ship internationally....

I've seen more than a few AXIS singles go for $100 on eBay US , along with UDS' (drive shafts), beaters... there's two long boards listed for $20 right now.

What Im getting at is, as more AXI are being produced, there's more used stuff out there and used AXIS in 'good' condition are as good as new. That's the nature of the pedal, they don't wear out and the parts that do wear are adjustable for wear.

If you have the time/paitence, you can easily piece together an excellent AXIS double pedal for a very reasonable price, under $300.

Weather or not a USA seller will ship to the UK is another thing, but people here in the states should have no problem getting into AXIS for a real good price. Albeit used, the performance can be as good as new.

Back