We need some new levels....

MaryO

Platinum Member
Okay, so I'm a goal oriented person - hence my problem...

I've been here three years and FINALLY reached platinum status a few months back. Now it appears I have to wait until I reach 10,000 posts to reach another level. At this rate, we'll all be dead and gone before I do that!

I need something to shoot for! Somethings gotta keep me motivated to talk to all of you mugs when I should be working (like right now) for goodness sakes!

Hmmmm, maybe a Diamond level (you know they are a girl's best friend) or something along the lines of Mayor in Training at 5000? Perhaps, Bernhard's apprentice at 7,500?

It's a small thing I know...but a girl needs to have goals and dreams :)

Hmmmm, maybe a Diamond level (you know they are a girl's best friend) or something along the lines of Mayor in Training at 5000? Perhaps, Bernhard's apprentice at 7,500?

Shhhhhh, you're making us women out to be (too) materialistic baby.

Its not about the numbers, look at some of these gumbah's with thousands of posts, most of its crap, it just shows where they spend most of their time (join date-post count ratio).

Shhhhhh, you're making us women out to be (too) materialistic baby.

Its not about the numbers, look at some of these gumbah's with thousands of posts, most of its crap, it just shows where they spend most of their time (join date-post count ratio).

Hey Les,did you eat nails for breakfast this morning?:)

Steve B

whats at 10,000? gold member?

331103d1334161223-ek1-flowmarkt-i-hope-orignial-fake-goldmember.jpg

Thanks for those of you who picked up on the not so seriousness of this thread....

And that Goldmember prize might just have me pulling a Pollyanna at 9,999!

Mary, I promise I'll do you a tribute thread when you reach 10K :)

Now, you've been warned... so please do not behave... I want it to be an epic tribute...

Them than can do. them that can't post. Sound familiar??? (thinly veiled sarcasm)

[QUOTEIts not about the numbers, look at some of these gumbah's with thousands of posts, most of its crap, it just shows where they spend most of their time (join date-post count ratio).[/QUOTE]

Oh crap...I'm now a gumbah...guess I need a new avatar?
Been called worse I guess

Back