Stats vs Stats :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
The Drummerworld forum is keeping stats up to date on a regular basis on almost everything that's going on here, including members posting accounts :)

So the five members with the highest posts count are the ones who post the most, right? Well right and wrong, those who post the most are those with the highest average daily posting :)

So, as of today, Thursday 14th March 2013, it's as follow...

Top five members with highest post counts:

1. Gruntersdad 12,965 posts
2. Pollyanna/Anon La Ply 12,410 posts
3. keep it simple 11,188 posts
4. larryace 9,169 posts
5. Harry Conway 8,036 posts

Top five members with the highest average daily posting:

1. Anthony Amodeo 8,48 posts per day
2. keep it simple 8,27 posts per day
3. Mad About Drums 8,00 posts per day
4. Anon La Ply 7,75 posts per day
5. Bo Eder 7.56 posts per day

So the real scorers here are Grea and Andy, which makes sense, they're the most popular members :)

Next member to celebrate the 10k posts is Uncle Larry, lol.

Special award for the member who keeps changing drumkit every other day, Mr Bo Eder :)

What the purpose of this thread... honestly I have no idea ;-))

I'm just posting to maintain my position lol. Actually I find it quite pleasant to commiserate with everyone here. It fills a need I never knew I had. Andy needs a title. Thanks Henri for reminding me of that. That man dispenses real pearls of wisdom. Grea is a universe unto herself. My latest fave from her is kiddult. You made that up right Anon?

Unfortunately, this does not take into account "post quality", which is a shame, for I would certainly reign supreme over you all.

You may bow and grovel if you wish, but keep it classy.

Being sycophantic isn't quite the same thing as groveling, but you'll have other chances.

Unfortunately, this does not take into account "post quality", which is a shame, for I would certainly reign supreme over you all.

Anyone who can put a tag on his bass drum saying "I'm Gorgeous" must be a quality drummer... and handsome, it's also a sign of utter confidence...

I'm bowing and groveling to you Sir :)

Anyone who can put a tag on his bass drum saying "I'm Gorgeous" must be a quality drummer... and handsome, it's also a sign of utter confidence...

I'm bowing and groveling to you Sir :)

LOL... Didn't realize I posted a pic of that particular night! It gets better. The full sign says "I'm Gorgeous Inside!". It's an interchangeable tag that hangs off the bottom of a "for sale" sign in the front yard of a house being sold. Others I had access to: "Huge Back Yard!" and "Asking Price Reduced!".

What can I say? I'm a sucker for making people chuckle.

I am reading more and writing less lately. So please feel free to catch up.

So the real scorers here are Grea and Andy, which makes sense, they're the most popular members :)
With regards to me, probably not the case, & I try quite hard not to court popularity. I just say it as I see it.

Andy needs a title.
No.

Being sycophantic isn't quite the same thing as groveling, but you'll have other chances.
I'm mildly drawn to your banter. You're akin to the combined character of Stephen Fry & Lord Blackadder. Throw in a Pythonesque twist & I might just elevate you to joint official mostly infuriating forum nipple tweaker alongside Duncan, once I get over my occasional superiority fix that is ;)

I am reading more and writing less lately. So please feel free to catch up.
I have no targets, & PolAnon will simply morph into Polanonanother if she gets within striking distance.

Anyone who can put a tag on his bass drum saying "I'm Gorgeous" must be a quality drummer...

Where's this pic, young Henri?

What's happening, Grunt? Are you getting a life these days?

As with Andy, I don't want popularity - a situation I would find both alien and embarrassing. Just a chat - swap experiences, learn some things, have a laugh ...

No more life. I just have to do a little more reading between the lines.

Fair nuff, John. No threat of any life happening from this end either. I'm trying to be less of a blowhard but that's as far as the changes have gone.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for making people chuckle.

Ha!!! I do that too... every time I sat and play behind a drumkit, people start to chuckle, but I'm not sure it's a compliment :)

With regards to me, probably not the case, & I try quite hard not to court popularity. I just say it as I see it.
As with Andy, I don't want popularity - a situation I would find both alien and embarrassing. Just a chat - swap experiences, learn some things, have a laugh ...

You may not feel popular, but heck, you are some of the most popular members on this forum, it might not be your intention to have such a status here, but you are who you are, that's why you're popular, because you both say it as you see it, there's no need to feel embarrassed, on the contrary, you should be pleased, isn't it better to be popular rather than being unpopular? I rest my case...

Ask yourself this Grea, why there is 4 long threads about you on this forum, because you're not popular?

Here ya go girl, using such nice adjective has just raise the popularity a few notches in my book, if you're popular, you can only blame yourself Grea :)

Here's the pic in question, lol.

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1208&pictureid=7350

Sorry, just saw this. It's in my profile. An old shot, as I still have short hair and a clean shave, whereas I'm a filthy hippy now.

picture.php

Fun memory actually. Some drunk lady with a "Corona" tramp stamp came in and started dancing front and center. Every time she turned around and I happened to be looking up I laughed pretty good. What kind of person gets the Corona logo on the small of their back forever?!?

If I'm honest.......the kind that, once upon a time, I'd be most likely to be buying drinks for after a gig!!

For reasons that don't really need to be stated here, I'm sure. :)

Maybe it's for expedience. You don't really need to ask what you should buy her.

Fair nuff, John. No threat of any life happening from this end either. I'm trying to be less of a blowhard but that's as far as the changes have gone.

I have to read between the lines and behind the lines now. Sometimes I have to anticipate the next line.

Back