Paul and Ringo Together Again

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Surviving Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr will take the stage together at the Grammy Awards later this month.

The event will mark Ringo's Grammy performance debut. He and Paul will also receive the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award during the ceremony. But they're just two of the newly added performers to the evening, billed as "music's biggest night."

Carole King, who is this year's MusicCares Person of the Year, will take the stage with Sara Bareilles. In addition, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, John Legend, Kacey Musgraves and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have also joined the lineup.

LL Cool J will return to host the Grammys on Sunday, January 26th. CBS will televise the event live at Staples Center in Los Angeles from 8:00 pm to 11:30 pm Eastern.

I would love to see Ringo sit in on a Beatles tune with Paul.I don't think Abe would mind at all.

Steve B

Kacey is that big of a deal now?

I only discovered her last month...

Notice how it doesn't mention that they will perform together. If they are both on the same stage together playing I will be shocked. Ringo's gotta play a Ludwig right?

Grammys have been useless though for last 20+ years.

Surviving Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr will take the stage together at the Grammy Awards later this month.

The event will mark Ringo's Grammy performance debut. He and Paul will also receive the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award during the ceremony. But they're just two of the newly added performers to the evening, billed as "music's biggest night."

Carole King, who is this year's MusicCares Person of the Year, will take the stage with Sara Bareilles. In addition, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, John Legend, Kacey Musgraves and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have also joined the lineup.

LL Cool J will return to host the Grammys on Sunday, January 26th. CBS will televise the event live at Staples Center in Los Angeles from 8:00 pm to 11:30 pm Eastern.

Anyone got Julian's number?

I say just get on with it... or just get on wit it.

Anyone got Julian's number?

I say just get on with it... or just get on wit it.

Don't forget Dhani...make it a foursome :)

I think the closest they got was at George's memorial concert with Paul on piano, Ringo on drums and Dhani on guitar. However...there were so many other musicians mixed in, it was kind of hard to appreciate.

Don't forget Dhani...make it a foursome :)

I think the closest they got was at George's memorial concert with Paul on piano, Ringo on drums and Dhani on guitar. However...there were so many other musicians mixed in, it was kind of hard to appreciate.

Yeah why not....he'd need a stage name tho, Dhani's too hippie fried.

Paul wrote a song about Julian.

I say c'mon boy's, love one another right now!

Think of the payday! All the good they could do with the money (if they don't need it).

Zeppelin's using Jason.

There you go, who would gross more on a tour (with replacements- seed of original loins), Zeppelin, or The Beatles?

I pulled out the Quija board and seanced with John about the two remaining Beatles performing on stage together. At first nothing happened and then my hand slowly began to spell out the following message;
"GET OVER IT MOVE ON" . Probably good advice for me and them as well. However, John was particularly hard on me and called me a "twit" when I asked for his autograph...who knew he could be like that?

DISCLAIMER: I blame the above on cabin fever. With tonights snow it's like the 5th snowiest winter on record here in Indianapolis and the Colts are done for the year. Maybe I should go practice paradiddles now.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 117
Paul and Ringo are doing pretty well performing on their own, it looks like. It would be cool to do something the two of them, but as the Beatles, it's...nostalgia for nostalgia's sake.

Don't also forget who runs the estate of John Lennon. Do a thing involving the Beatles and not have Yoko and/or Sean Lennon in the mix? You're better off not bothering to do in the first place.

Back