DW Nickel Over Brass Snare...

jofizzm

A thank you to senior caddywumpus for selling my this drum The Filipino proxy we used was kinda odd (I think she was a he), but it all worked out nonetheless.

14"x5" nickel over brass, satin hardware, except for the mag/three position strainer system I added. I am quite pleased. :D A lot more sensitive than my birch custom snare, which is what I was going for.

2hzpmxh.jpg

2mnkies.jpg

sm6s04.jpg

2zyzfw7.jpg

2zq7nmf.jpg

Looks really good, Jof! Did you clean it up? I was afraid to clean up the hardware because of the satin chrome. I didn't know if I would accidently strip it using a cleaner or something.

Sorry about the transfer via the he/she behind the train station boiler. You know how these internet transactions can be dangerous. Maybe we've built up enough trust to do a face to face meeting at some point in the future. Maybe not. We'll see. Oh, and that walrus was animatronic, by the way. I don't condone violence to large aquatic creatures, unless their behavior is perceived as irreverant...

Looks really good, Jof! Did you clean it up? I was afraid to clean up the hardware because of the satin chrome. I didn't know if I would accidently strip it using a cleaner or something.

Sorry about the transfer via the he/she behind the train station boiler. You know how these internet transactions can be dangerous. Maybe we've built up enough trust to do a face to face meeting at some point in the future. Maybe not. We'll see. Oh, and that walrus was animatronic, by the way. I don't condone violence to large aquatic creatures, unless their behavior is perceived as irreverant...

I did indeed. I just took some windex and a green scouring pad to it. Most of it was just surface rust. I did learn from the guys at rhythm traders though that 00 grade steel wool works great on finished metal, didn't wear the finish on the hoops at all.

I understand. We were just doing our part and keeping the local economy going. That walrus had it coming, ain't no one calls me a douche nozzle.

...Sorry about the transfer via the he/she behind the train station boiler. You know how these internet transactions can be dangerous. Maybe we've built up enough trust to do a face to face meeting at some point in the future. Maybe not. We'll see. Oh, and that walrus was animatronic, by the way. I don't condone violence to large aquatic creatures, unless their behavior is perceived as irreverant...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but it still made me laugh. :)

Back