I HAVE A SON!!!

Congrats man, Ross Horsler just rolls off the tounge like a charm, again congratulations, or whatever people say when a baby is born.

Woo hooooo! Cheers mate! Ross is adorable. Great name too. This is going to be the best experience of your life. At first its gonna be rough, but it gets better really fast. I'm so happy for you. Give my best to Agi please. Take lots of pics and vids because time goes by fast.

Congratulations Nutha!!
For a newborn, your kid's lookin pretty sharp :)
Love that name too.

Now you really need some miniature drumsticks for those hands :D
pencils?

Oh, by the way....
46161521v6_350x350_Front_Color-BabyBlue.jpg

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/dads-the-drummer-infanttoddler-tshirt/46161521

Congrats Jason. Life has just begun for you and the wifey. Many happy journeys are in store. Best wishes to you and yours.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Both to you Jason and to Agi...fantastic news and so glad to hear that all is well.

Life will never be the same again, and that is a good thing! Having kids brings a whole new perspective to things and gives us all more reasons to appreciate each day.

Thanks for the pictures (as if I should be surprised with Agi as the Mom)!

Enjoy every minute!

Jack

Ah, I see he is already going with the traditional grip in the third picture, very nice; already showing him the classics of drumming, eh?
Congrats man, I'm glad everything went well, and enjoy every moment when you are awoken at 2am and have to change a diaper- it will be gone before you know it!

Congratulations to you and Agi with a beautiful baby! Best wishes to the three of you!

[insert drummer baby joke here]

Congratulations!
A baby-son always brings happiness to the entire family. God blessings Dad, Mum & Son...

Peace & Prosperity.

Congratulations! Good lookin' boy ya got there. Life is changed forever and you'll not want it any other way.

Happy parenting!

Fantastic Nutha, this will change your life for sure! and for the good! tell mamma congrats also!

Well done that man.

I think you should buy him a new drum kit immediately & "take care" of it until he's ready.

Back