What camcorders do you guys use to record?

I'm a big fan of the Panasonic ZS3. It's actually not a camcorder but a slim point and shoot. It records video in 720 hd and in stereo sound to boot. If you want to see just how well it performs in high sound level situations, just go to youtube and do a search for "ZS3 concert" or "ZS3 live" and see the quality for yourself. There's some good footage taken by this camera from No Doubt, Paramore & Metallica shows. The ZS3 does an amazing job.
I forgot to mention that it shoots at a very wide angle when not zoomed out and it has a 12x optical zoom. You can also easily mount it to a standard tripod..

Last edited:
Check out the GoPro Hero Wide for a very wide angle view to give you an additional big view along with your other camera. You will need to give it plenty of light and its not good for sound, but it's an option to use in addition. Check out my video on Playing - it's what I used and it's only 3 1/2 feet away from me and takes in the whole room. I use it for fishing as well. An overhead angle would be awesome, I'm still experimenting.

Fishnmusicn

Back