Creating MIDI drum files on Android

J

JohnoWorld

Afternoon,

I get lots of inspiration on the sofa and by the time I get upstairs to try and record, I've lost it. Whatever I was thinking about and the riff/polyrhythm in my head just goes.

Is there an Android app that you know of, in which you can play/program drums in and save to a midi file to import into cubase?

It's just so that I can save the idea, quickly and effortlessly and then come back to it later.

been searching for a mini cubase which I can use with my licence but no joy as of yet.

Any ideas from the great DW community?

I've played around with FL Studio Mobile... it has MIDI import and export, so you'll be able program drums then export as MIDI. It's really feature-rich for a mobile app, well worth checking out (it's not free though). Let me know if you have any Q's about it, I have it on my phone.

I've played around with FL Studio Mobile... it has MIDI import and export, so you'll be able program drums then export as MIDI. It's really feature-rich for a mobile app, well worth checking out (it's not free though). Let me know if you have any Q's about it, I have it on my phone.

Cheers fella, I'll check it out

Seems great, if expensive.

What device do you run yours on? And which android version are you running?

Never paid for an app for any of my devices. Normally paid software I run on my pc and am dubious it'd work on my old Sony Xperia z2 tablet. I'm running 6.0.1

Back