I have a GREAT wife :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
So for our 10 year anniversary last Sept she bought me a DW Performance series kit. For my Birthday today a 3 position DW butt plate, Zildjian 16"A Custom crash and a Yamaha CH755 med boom arm. I'm one lucky guy!!!

So for our 10 year anniversary last Sept she bought me a DW Performance series kit. For my Birthday today a 3 position DW butt plate, Zildjian 16"A Custom crash and a Yamaha CH755 med boom arm. I'm one lucky guy!!!

Romance is clearly not dead....

Very cool. Congrats. Mine was nice enough to let me spend some of our tax refund on my new Sonor kit. Gotta love em!

Mine put 6 bills down on my Acoutin Custom 6.5x13 copper / koa. Should be getting a call very soon to pick it up.

Congrats on having a sweet lady that treats you like King. Treat her like a Queen every day.

Mine put 6 bills down on my Acoutin Custom 6.5x13 copper / koa. Should be getting a call very soon to pick it up.

Congrats on having a sweet lady that treats you like King. Treat her like a Queen every day.

I do bro, she's spoiled as can be!!

My wife bought me Sabian hats for my birthday. Peace, goodwill, and blues.

My wife asked me to sell my kit.

So there's quite a range of wives out there.

Davo

See she and I would have a problem then.

I told my wife when I met her. I'm a drummer and always will be. If you can't accept that there is no reason to go further in our relationship.

She's my number one fan, supporter and roadie.

My wife can beat up your wife :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back