This Guy is the Best I've Ever Seen!

Heh. took me like a minute to realize it was all the same person. brb getting more coffee.

It's hard enough to play one instrument as well as that. Two is about my recognized limit. I am officially sick with envy.

It's hard enough to play one instrument as well as that. Two is about my recognized limit. I am officially sick with envy.

Me too... I've been working on picking up the keyboard and bass in addition to drums, and it is a very slow process for me. This guy is a better drummer than I am, and plays all of the other instruments at an equally high level. Its just not natural!

That was sick. I would've commented about his hand-technique, but his amazing cross-instrument skills completely floored me.

Wow. I wonder what his first or best instrument is. I also wonder, with all that talent, if the guy makes any money from it. I sure hope so. I would like to think that for that level of accomplishment, he is able to cash in somehow.

Wow. I wonder what his first or best instrument is. I also wonder, with all that talent, if the guy makes any money from it. I sure hope so. I would like to think that for that level of accomplishment, he is able to cash in somehow.

Here's some comments that I ran across on this video, which is also INSANE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M3HN_yIM0s&feature=related

upT3mpo said:
dude! whats your training? music school? have you have lessons on all instruments from dedicated teachers or did you teach yourself? your drumming looks polished by some lessons and i guess piano is your main instrument?

either way, most excellent ability and talent! you should record and get some compositions published. bravo.

valdemarino replied:
p.s. i started with classic studyes. Very important for technique...

For piano I have a teacher when I was a kid.

The teachers for the other instruments were some friend of mine, great performers that I played with. I learned a lot only watch them... :)

Wow. That was very cool. Yes, I am also green with envy.

On the other hand, when he sang that line "....maybe I should find a job and stop wasting my time", for some reason I began picturing a Star Trek convention geek person who never kissed a girl or anything and had no friends 'cause he was so into what he was doing..... I saw alot of that in college......;)

Incredible musician-ing, though! Now I need to re-think my place in the universe. Again.

Thanks Luke - that really made my day :(

Wow. That was very cool. Yes, I am also green with envy.

On the other hand, when he sang that line "....maybe I should find a job and stop wasting my time", for some reason I began picturing a Star Trek convention geek person who never kissed a girl or anything and had no friends 'cause he was so into what he was doing..... I saw alot of that in college......;)

Incredible musician-ing, though! Now I need to re-think my place in the universe. Again.

Thanks Luke - that really made my day :(

I got the exact same image when he sang that line ;) and honestly, that describes me to a T, except I'm really not that good yet, haha. Glad to share this video!

Ok, lets bring Mr. All-star down a peg or two.. on which instrument do you think was his least incrediblest performance?? : I

?

Lol. Abe..you always know just when to float the zinger

Seriously? He choked the fulcrum? Really?

What I meant to say was that he held the stick with his index and thumb without having the other fingers touch the stick, when he was playing doubles. Looked a bit flimsy. I just thought it looked weird..

What are the chances of having four identical twins who are all superb musicians? You could almost swear it was the same guy but, of course, that's impossible :)

Abe, I'm pretty sure the bassist is the fat loser amongst them ...

Back