Learn Funk Fills!!! PART 04

Great funk fill, as usual! Thanks

I would it like better if you not only showed the complete fill at the beginning, as you did, to show what the goal of this lesson is, but also show the complete fill at the end as all the parts you have just taught are tied together for the end product. Minor thing but it would make the lesson flow better rather than just end with the last lesson. Thanks again.

Another great video.

Like how you took some suggestions from here last time and incorporated them into this new one ;-)

Another great video.

Like how you took some suggestions from here last time and incorporated them into this new one ;-)

Thanks again Konaboy (what is your real name?) hehe

It's pretty good ... and the guys here in Brazil also adopted!

Thanks!

Great funk fill, as usual! Thanks

I would it like better if you not only showed the complete fill at the beginning, as you did, to show what the goal of this lesson is, but also show the complete fill at the end as all the parts you have just taught are tied together for the end product. Minor thing but it would make the lesson flow better rather than just end with the last lesson. Thanks again.

Thanks!

Remembering ... next week is over!

hugs!

Thanks again Konaboy (what is your real name?) hehe

It's pretty good ... and the guys here in Brazil also adopted!

Thanks!

Real name is Brian and I'm 38yrs old.

I ride a Kona Mountain bike which is where the screen name came into play. I wanted my screen name to be Kona but it was already taken so I added the "boy" after it.

BTW I also agree with the other suggestions made above.

Back