Tempo Ref

PSGDrums

Hi, I live in the UK and am struggling making contact with Tempo Ref (Luglock; Beat Bug). They no longer use PayPal, only a USPS MO. The Tempo Ref appears a great little device but buying one is proving difficult. Any suggestions? Thanks.

The guy is super old school. I have always had to mail a check (!) to him. I believe the guy is still making these things though, if that helps.

And the Tempo Ref is an awesome tool- I love it.

The guy is super old school. I have always had to mail a check (!) to him. I believe the guy is still making these things though, if that helps.

You lost me with mail and check. Now I want to look into it because it must be great to have to deal with those things. Off to google i go.

You lost me with mail and check

Awesome :)

@ 67, I use them as often as I use the phone book, pay phone or answering machine :). Whenever I need a routing number to set up a new auto pay account, I have to search al over hell to find a checkbook.

I would sometimes find wedding invitations etc that had happened before I opened the mail. At my last house, the mailbox would fill up with junk and they would stop delivering it.

Thanks Buddy, that’s really useful thanks. Paul

I have both, and Live BPM will do almost everything you need for 1/20 the price.

Personally I like the Tempo Ref better than the app - not influenced by other ambient noises - but it is $100+ cheaper, so that's a pretty big difference.

Awesome :)

@ 67, I use them as often as I use the phone book, pay phone or answering machine :).

Not to derail this thread to badly, but I watched a documentary on Morissey. He only communicates via fax. Seriously.

Why? Because Morissey.

Not to derail this thread to badly, but I watched a documentary on Morissey. He only communicates via fax. Seriously.

Why? Because Morissey.

Morrissey would issue some kind of a Fahtwah (sent by fax?) on you for spelling his name incorrectly !

:)

Back