Finding Good Drum Sheet Music?

GingerBakerJr

Simple question here, anyone know of any good websites to find some good sheet music? I'm looking for anything really as long as it's more advanced than beginner drumming. Thanks in advance

When you say "sheet music" do you mean drum solos? For drumset, Snare drum, or what? Drum charts? Drum transcriptions?

There are a lot of websites offering all of these things; many for purchase then download. If you are looking for free stuff ... again, many of these sites give a few things away so you still might want to check them out.

If you could provide more specifics as to what you are looking for, I'm sure someone will be able to directly to a few sites to check out.

And remember, Google is your friend. :)

I suppose I'm just looking for drum charts, free practice charts, anything really, but focusing mainly on snare work, fills and just semi-difficult beats. I'm not having much luck currently, at least for finding anything half decent,

Last edited:
Have you tried looking at FreeDrumlessons.com? I think thats the type of stuff your looking for. They usually have pdfs available.

Classic-Rock-Drum-Charts.com has a library of several hundred songs of drum sheet music. You know it's high-quality stuff too because the guy who transcribes them all is published with Mel Bay and used to write for Modern Drummer. Most of them you have to pay for--they're pretty cheap though--but they do have a selection of free charts too at http://www.classic-rock-drum-charts.com/free-drum-sheet-music.html

Hope this helps. I know how hard it can be to find good transcriptions online

Back