Is there a "Drummerworld" for guitarists?

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
I ask this because my wife wants to learn to play the guitar and also would like to buy a new one. If there's anything even close to a drummerworld for guitars, it would be a gold mine of information for her...Thanks.

Ultimate-Guitar.com

It's a very odd place (bunch of horny 15 year olds), but overall it's a great site for anything guitar or even music related.

Ultimate guitar is definitely the biggest. I'd warn her to stay out of the "The Pit" it's the off-topic section of the forum. Other than that it's a fairly helpful site.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I spent about an hour looking through some different ones and man was I disgusted. The foul language and bad-mouthing of other members was common. I'm glad to be a drummer...There's no place like here.

Thank-you Bernhard!

Funny. I was reading through guitar forums because I was looking at ebay for a vintage guitar when the discussion went into how odd drummers were and how their brains must be split into four parts.
Yes, I did notice the bad language and confrontational discussions (not allowed on here and Bernhard makes sure it stays civil).
Someone mentioned DRUMMERWORLD in one of the threads.
It changed everithing. I got drums instead.
Love this place and the great people here.

Last edited:
Back