My new Sabian fan boy banner came today :)

S

sticks4drums

Today my new Sabian banner came that I ordered from Sabian. It goes up on the wall along with my Neil Peart, paragon banner, my Jeff Gorden banner, and my Mapex banner. :) Go ahead and make fun of me. I deserve it.

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

This is the sound of me making fun and jeering. Yeah, you heard!

I'm just surprised nobody is paying you by now!

If I needed a banner for each company's gear that I played, I would need a separate room just for the banners.

I think the term "fanboy" is enough for me..

Jealous of your dungeon very much... I might be a fanboy enough of something if I had one too. Better looking than the stone too.

you have a picture of your jeff gordon banner

Nice banner. Great color. Be even nicer if you removed the logo. There's a logo removal thread going on in case you're interested.

Here is a pic of the Jeff banner, and Mike, that was mean. :( :)

IMG_3242.jpg

A Black Beauty and potentially a new bronze......almost warrants a Ludwig banner don't you think?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....that is one cool drum room!!
How about I just get a Black Beauty poster. Would that suffice? :)

i like your jeff gordon banner wish he would of had a better season last year

Nice!

That Neil Peart Paragon banner is hanging in my local drum shop. It's HUGE.

Nice!

That Neil Peart Paragon banner is hanging in my local drum shop. It's HUGE.
My son has one in his room, and I have one downstairs. I gave my buddy the same picture in poster form. Just not as big.

The guys at Greenbrier gave me this when I was leaving, because I mentioned I liked it, when I saw it on there wall, in the video making area of their ware house. It is 2 feet by 4 feet, and made of plastic.

IMG_3250.jpg

Hey Jakester. I got this at the Richmond race about 7 years ago. Thought it was cool. Apparently it was one of Jeff's practice tires.

IMG_3251.jpg

thats cool i have one in my garage but its from the 90's that i got at a garage sale for a dollar

Back