The A's are HERE!

I'll try it, but to be honest, I still like the sound of my PST ride. It just sounds very warm and musical, as opposed to the A ride, which still sounds very good, but completely different.

Cheap-ish cymbals often have a charm to them that you don't find in the expensive ones in my experience. I can still enjoy my Paiste 302 ride, nice ride and also very crashable.
I also love the sound of one of my pupil's Meinl Meteor hats. Perhaps as much as I like my AA fusion hats that cost at least twice as much.

I don't particularly like Zildjian but those are some naaaaaice cymbals

Cheap-ish cymbals often have a charm to them that you don't find in the expensive ones in my experience. I can still enjoy my Paiste 302 ride, nice ride and also very crashable.
I also love the sound of one of my pupil's Meinl Meteor hats. Perhaps as much as I like my AA fusion hats that cost at least twice as much.

Aw, come on! That makes it about 10 times as hard (sentimentally) to sell the PSTs!

I love Zildjian As, Nice cymbals, take care of them and they will last you a lifetime

I have a bunch of them non newer then 29 years old with the oldest being from the 60s

I love Zildjian As, Nice cymbals, take care of them and they will last you a lifetime

I have a bunch of them non newer then 29 years old with the oldest being from the 60s

They must sound absolutely delicious! Now I see what you mean by them sounding better as they age. I'm just worried about breaking them: I have relatively good technique, but I play super hardcore black heavy trash death metal.

Back