Worst. Song. Ever.

I'm always fascinated by people's predilection for sharing horrible sense-based experiences. This thread is the equivalent of tasting something putrid, and then telling your friend, "Here, try this, it's REALLY NASTY TASTING."

The fact that this song spread so insanely quickly really shows how quickly literally everyone can access information. Our entire country is so inter-connected with the same exact information available to everyone, it's quite remarkable.

As for the actual song, it must be a joke, because no one takes it seriously, and I'm talking about no one. Here's a well-thought out joke...

http://i.imgur.com/N00hU.jpg

The funniest part is when she says something about how today is Friday tomorrow is Saturday and teh day after is Sunday... It's almost like a song to teach kids what the days are in a week. I actually have a very hard time believing this is supposed to be a serious song.

If anyone finds some of these parody videos that were being mentioned, they should post them here. :)

Now to go listen to some Strapping Young Lad to purge my ears.

-Jonathan

The funniest part is when she says something about how today is Friday tomorrow is Saturday and teh day after is Sunday... It's almost like a song to teach kids what the days are in a week. I actually have a very hard time believing this is supposed to be a serious song.

If anyone finds some of these parody videos that were being mentioned, they should post them here. :)

Now to go listen to some Strapping Young Lad to purge my ears.

-Jonathan

The funny thing is that the idea of those sorts of lyrics aren't even very original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABuWphlnZ1A

Now I'm really depressed...

again, pop outfits have been replacing guitar solos with rap sections for years ;)

OMG - comments made her cry! She doesn't think she's great, but not bad either. You know what? If you don't have the spinal fortitude to not cry, you ain't got no business being out there. Methinks her adult handlers haven't prepared her for the real world.....

OMG - comments made her cry! She doesn't think she's great, but not bad either. You know what? If you don't have the spinal fortitude to not cry, you ain't got no business being out there. Methinks her adult handlers haven't prepared her for the real world.....

I know what you mean, i hate it when celebrities complain about people critcising them. I mean what did they expect, just to have a perfect life where they get to be famous and everybody loves them?

Yea. I felt bad for her for a tiny fraction of a second, then I saw how many iTunes downloads she had and that sympathy evaporated; she's getting PAID. You don't put yourself out there if you just want the good and not the bad. It's not like the Star Wars kid whose video was involuntarily posted (although, honestly, that was pretty damn funny too).

Dang! She sounds like a robot. Personaly i always thought Macarena ,and that stupid dance that came with the song, was the dumbest song i'd ever heard. Now i think Macarena and this song is neck and neck with one another.

I mean what did they expect, just to have a perfect life where they get to be famous and everybody loves them?
Well, she is from the generation of "you're all winners", so I'm not surprised she's upset. As for the song, it's everything that is wrong with modern music. From inane lyrics, "by committee" music to autotune, its all there.

Uggh.....another example of musical..............s%*t. Ha!! When she is 25 she will be pissed she did this "song". HEY!! Where is Hanson today?? Donny Osmond (musically speaking....he has talent at least)??. In 10 years Justin Beeeever will hate his life. Sad.

Back