Damn you Canada post!

Tyger

It's just my dumb luck that canada post has locked out their workers!

I had a paiste twenty 20" ride coming in from the US that was already in customs on tuesday. That same day they decide to lock their employees out!

So now I wait for some resolution while my ride is either being sent back to the sender or sitting in the depot alone and unplayed.

Woe is me :(

What's next the internet? cell phones? Canada will gently fall into blackness and no one will know what it is you guys do up there.

Really sucks man, I would hope they'd at least return to sender if not finish delivery. Do you have an option of FedEx/UPS or a different carrier?

yeah I'm looking into what's going on, I'm hoping it gets sent back so that I could use UPS instead.

Really sucks since I was going to use the ride on my first gig....not a big deal just some house party but I wanted to give it a try in that type of environment. Who knows when I'll get it!

Not a canadian but it looks pretty brutal. the lockout is deemed irresponsible (and it is) because they're forcing paychecks and everything else to sit there. What if medication was being shipped? From the articles I read I doubt they're going to let it get shipped back, if it was insured maybe there's clause for a claim. Best of luck.

Order a second cymbal UPS and tell them your checks in the mail ;)

Back