VinniePaul fired Kat, his Drumtech

Skeletina

Kat has informed me that VinniePaul, of HellYeah, has fired him & wont take his calls. I seem to remember Kat taking 3 bullets to the body for him after 20 years of friendship & loyalty. Is there anyone out there who needs the ultimate Tech?

Kat has informed me that VinniePaul, of HellYeah, has fired him & wont take his calls. I seem to remember Kat taking 3 bullets to the body for him after 20 years of friendship & loyalty. Is there anyone out there who needs the ultimate Tech?

It's hard to comment on this without knowing everything.

There are also 3 bullet holes in Kat, not VinnyPaul. It doesnt really matter what the story is, nor do I want to hear it, the point of this post is not to rally sides, it was to get Kat a new employer who isnt a Du#@$%^Bag.

the point of this post is not to rally sides, it was to get Kat a new employer who isnt a Du#@$%^Bag.

Oh... I guess I can't hire him then. :)

Seriously, hope it all works out. My old tech was also Charlie Benante, Jason Bittner, and I think Ray Luzier's tech, and looking for work as well.

Bermuda

There are also 3 bullet holes in Kat, not VinnyPaul. It doesnt really matter what the story is, nor do I want to hear it, the point of this post is not to rally sides, it was to get Kat a new employer who isnt a Du#@$%^Bag.

OK, I get that. But you don't think the new employer would want to talk to the old employer to find out if he'd be a good employee to hire? Seriously, three holes or not, doesn't mean he may not have done something unmentionable to get himself fired. Ray Charles fired people all the time, Miles Davis fired people right off of the bandstand. Buddy Rich fired his entire band at one point. I'm just saying you can't automatically call Mr. Paul derogatory names, and you can't assume this Kat fellow did absolutely nothing wrong. Nobody knows. It's business. I hope Kat can find more work and Vinnie doesn't have to set up his own drums.

Well 20 years of employment should say everything to a new employer! And Vinny certainly is NO WHERE NEAR Miles Davis or Buddy Rich on any level! HELL NO! lol
Anyone who fires someone who took 3 bullets for him by text message then wont answer his calls is a dou#@#$$%bag, if its such a valid reason, then grow a pair & tell someone in person.

So let me get this straight.

You join an internet drum forum, just to post that Vinnie Paul is a d-bag? (And that's apparently all you joined to do, all three of your posts are in this thread.)

If Kat is as talented and selfless a tech as you tell us, getting another job shouldn't be much of an issue to him. He probably doesn't need you defending his besmirched honor on internet forums to faceless strangers. What are we going to do, all send hate email to Vinnie Paul?

In other words:

Attachments

• dnftt3.jpg
    dnftt3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 885

Why exactly was his drum tech fired? Like others have said, there are two sides to each and every story. An open forum where words are cheap is no place to rival without the facts.

Dennis

wow. do NOT feed.

F

Attachments

• vader-fail.jpg
    vader-fail.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 922
Back