My new Yamaha!

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
I am pleased to say I am now officially endorsing Yamaha Drums!

My new live kit is one of their Rock Tour series, and it's fantastic!!!! Ash over "Big Leaf" Mahogany. They sound fantastic on stage.

I'll have pics and specs for all the gear heads soon. ;)

Yamaha_drums.jpg

Wait for it... wait for it... wai... what? No pictures? Bah!

Looking forward to the pictures, though. :)

At last he's got a decent kit! :)

I am a MCA fan myself, I have had them about 5 years. I just love that deep sound, hence my username!
Wonder how the Rock Tour compares with the MCA?

Congrats! I never had an endorsement. But I've heard there are different levels of endorsement? How does that work? I have friends who get to buy stuff at really low prices and others where the stuff just shows up free. Is this not a question to ask? Just wonderin'! Waiting for the pics though....

Yes, congrats! I hope everything works out like you hope. Peace and goodwill.

Congratulations. Got to love free or discounted stuff. :)

Congrats! I never had an endorsement. But I've heard there are different levels of endorsement? How does that work? I have friends who get to buy stuff at really low prices and others where the stuff just shows up free. Is this not a question to ask? Just wonderin'! Waiting for the pics though....

As the original drummer for Pink Floyd, I am sure he can afford to buy any kit, but I also doubt he really has too.
Nice to see you on the Forum Mr. Mason, Dark side of the moon was the first album I could play along with when I was 9 or 10 years old? The album had just came out and mother bought it for me along with Machine Head, which I had no hope in hell of playing, lol, in fact after 37 years, Highway Star finally became clear to me.

Sorry for reminiscing, nice to see you here just the same.

As the original drummer for Pink Floyd, I am sure he can afford to buy any kit, but I also doubt he really has too.
Nice to see you on the Forum Mr. Mason, Dark side of the moon was the first album I could play along with when I was 9 or 10 years old? The album had just came out and mother bought it for me along with Machine Head, which I had no hope in hell of playing, lol, in fact after 37 years, Highway Star finally became clear to me.

Sorry for reminiscing, nice to see you here just the same.

FYI: Masonni isn't Pink Floyd Nick Mason but USA own Nick Mason...

Nick, you're not with Peace Drum anymore ? They still have you as listed artist.

http://www.peace-drums.com/artists_detail.php?s=6

Congrats for choosing Yammy though !

Nick, you're not with Peace Drum anymore ? They still have you as listed artist.

Oh, did not know there was another nick mason in the drum world. Thanks for correcting me.

I just did a quick tour of his website, pretty impressive, looks like a hard working boy, nice stuff, and sorry again for the mix up.

Thanks for the correction, a lot of people don't bother to look at my website or anything before thinking I am not who I am. And even with that, I get people all the time on facebook who think I'm in Pink Floyd, and it's like, dude look at the photos! am I 60?!?! lol

Anyway, no I am no longer a Peace Drum Artist. I gave them the news last week, I'm sure they just haven't updated their website. I should be on Yamaha's soon enough. Just need to send them my photo.

And I will have pics of my kit soon. I have a few on facebook, but nothing good yet. I'll be doing a press shoot in a few weeks.

Back