Drumming Coffee Table Book On Its Way

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
I just read the following review in Drumhead Magazine. Sticksnskins, is a coffee table book with photographs of 486 drummers, compiled by Jules Follett, over a two year period.
It is due out Oct. 15th 2009.

Check out the website at www.sticksnskins.com
I would love to own this book.

They shot me for that book!

Fortunately it was just a flesh wound... :)

Bermuda

Well if you aren't in there, I will take a stock photo from this site and stick it in between the pages.

Oh... I'm in there. They stopped by almost 2 years ago and took several shots with drums, gold records, and our (then) new puppy. Jules told me which shots were going to be used, and I've since forgotten.

There was also a shot from NAMM that included me with a bunch of drum collectors at the Ludwig booth, I'm not sure if that will get used, but here it is just in case (or consider it a teaser)

collectors.jpg

Bermuda

Well the book is out now so if you have 75.00 laying, or lying around you can purchase it now. too big for the stocking but would look great under the tree.

I will have to wait for the price to go wayyyy down. Hard to justify a $75 coffee table book to put on a $50 coffee table : )

Do they call them tea tables in jolly ol England?

Thanks for bringing the book to our attention Gruntersdad. My coffee table will look naked until this book is on it.

Back