One of my songs being played on UK national radio!

PQleyR

Platinum Member
One of my songs is being played on BBC 6 Music tonight between 12 and 2am GMT (so the morning of the 11th of January). The artist is Ben & Amy, and the track is called 'Tea'. I'm not playing drums (there aren't any) but I'm doing all sorts of other things, including lead vocals! Just thought I'd let you all know!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/tom_robinsons_introducing/ is the website of the show. It'll be available on listen again for seven days after the broadcast.

wow thats quite an accomplishment, congratulations!

Now unfortunatley i live in Canada so i doubt i'd hear it on the radio but if theres a youtube link or something i'd' love to hear your song!

-Jonathan

No worries, here's the listen again link! That'll work for the next seven days! (Even I didn't stay up to listen)

Handily, it's the very first track in the show! Something of a coup for us!

No worries, here's the listen again link! That'll work for the next seven days! (Even I didn't stay up to listen)

Handily, it's the very first track in the show! Something of a coup for us!

that is some pretty insane stuff! and it does have drums in it.. kind of!

It has a bass drum...and a snare, eventually. But they're sampled. I can't remember if we've got any foot stamping or other things like that. Probably not, we didn't spend more than an afternoon on that whole thing.

well done !
I wish one of our songs got it on the radio, how did you do it ?

If you go to the Tom Robinson's Introducing page, there's a...hang on, I'll find it for you.

Here's the form! Just fill that in and send it, and see what happens. We did it twice before we got a response.

Oh, and yes, if anyone's interested, the myspace is www.myspace.com/beanandamoo. New album coming soon!

Oh, and the last one, Science, is available to order from the myspace, or you can download it off iTunes.

[/advertisement]

Back