I thought this was funny

_Ryan_

Dont know if anyone else has seen this before but I couldn't stop laughing.
Enjoy!
Funny!

And just when we thought the hype around that video was fading away...
You just can't keep a good showman down.

Come on!! - we've seen this in a thousand posts. SEARCH FUNCTION

I agree that this has been done to death....I'm as sick of it as the next bloke, but one thought that grabbed me (after seeing the last three attempts at posting this get referred back to the search function).....how would you go about searching for this? It's been posted under so many different thread titles that it'd be next to impossible to find. I don't think "Stick twirling twit in yellow sparkly jacket" would yeild many results.

I certainly hear you....just playin' devils advocate. It's a tough one. :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember "Mr Bill" from Saturday Night Live?

Sorry Ryan, but this is a sparkly yellow jacket free zone.

attachment.php

He he I have no idea :) but anyway I've seen it a thousand times on this forum and others and dont know how I did it.

Well crap I was hoping I was the first one. I did a search for Rick K. and the allnighters but didnt find anything. Sorry guys!

Well crap I was hoping I was the first one. I did a search for Rick K. and the allnighters but didnt find anything. Sorry guys!

No worries...

Spread the word though... No sparkly yellow jackets allowed.

Thanks (again) for the new avatar, Polly!!

Glad to help with the new avatar, Brady. Bit tired of the woman wearing a seatbelt while drinking milk to jazz, eh?

Never mind, Ryan. We've all made grotesque faux pas before ... although admittedly maybe not quite as bad as yours haha :)

Search key words:

ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (Crazy Drummer)
Virginia
Rick K. and The Allnighters
Rick K. & The Allnighters
This drummer is at the wrong gig.
Steve Moore.
Texas band
ZZ Top
Sharp Dressed Man (Cover)
Really crazy drummer
tricks

attachment.php

Back