Question to mods: Blocked IP nr?

tomtom

I can no longer access Drummerwold.com via my home computer or any device connected via my home router and IP address (tablet, smartphone, laptop). No problem via 4G or at other computers at other addresses.

Why is that?

This is the only website I have this problem with.

very strange - ip not blocked.....i try to find out. Did you already try with empty the cache or another browser from your machine or from another machine?

Bernhard

I can no longer access Drummerwold.com via my home computer or any device connected via my home router and IP address (tablet, smartphone, laptop). No problem via 4G or at other computers at other addresses.

Why is that?

This is the only website I have this problem with.

Sounds like you ISP has DNS issues.
Have you rebooted your router?
If that doesn't work ,you can hard code in the DNS using Google DNS.

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using?hl=en

Also make sure somebody didn't try a browser hijack and change the DNS settings.

Sounds like it is your router or ISP. Unless you have a commercial account, you wouldn't' have a static IP that could be blocked.

It sounds like your router is having some sort of issue with the address, either DNS or it blacklisted the site. try pinging it and see if it resolves and responds.

It also could be the ISP, I've had certain sites not work because the ISP thought they were spam and blocked them...

Sounds like it is your router or ISP. Unless you have a commercial account, you wouldn't' have a static IP that could be blocked.

It sounds like your router is having some sort of issue with the address, either DNS or it blacklisted the site. try pinging it and see if it resolves and responds.

It also could be the ISP, I've had certain sites not work because the ISP thought they were spam and blocked them...

Two things to try:

Open up a command prompt and try pinging drummerworld.com

ping drummerworld.com

And try running a tracert to drummerworld.com

tracert drummerworld.com

post results

Attachments

• ping2.png
    ping2.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 67
  • tracert2.png
    tracert2.png