the Beatles or Korn

Re: the bealtes or korn

Heh, you resurrected this topic with THAT?

GOD I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A LONG TIME 4,OOO THAT'S A LOT I"M GOING TO CALL THIS ONE BUT FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ANYWAY I SAY

THE BEATLES WIN AND KORN FAILS MUCH LIKE THERE MUSIC

Oh for God's sake, do you understand that everybody's taking the Mickey?

just to let you know the bealtes didn't copy the rolling stones they actully got them the record deal to make them famos and if you don't belive me look on the srgt. peppers album in the right corner the doll says welcome the rolling stones

This is all true!!!! The Beatles let the stones perform their song I wanna Be Your Man, and that is what attained them their fame. After, the Beatles recorded their own version of that song, but the stones performed it first. And also an interesting thing about the doll on the cover of Sgt, pepper. Apparently they thought the rolling stone would over take them in popuilarity because the bealtes had stopped touring at this time, and touring back then was essential to promote a new album. Since Pepper was their first album that they didnot tour after its release, the beatles apparently put "welcome the rolling stones" on the doll as a prediction that the stones would soon become the band with the best record sales and popularity. Ironically, Sgt. Pepper would become the bealtes best selling album, and some say it might have to do with the whole "Paul is dead" theory, since that is supposed to be the first album with the "clues" on it.

Ha!

I remember stumbling across this thread not long after I joined.....it was inactive at the time. Pretty much where it should remain, yet for some strange reason I feel the need to re-visit it's sheer lunacy all over again.

I gets my vote for the single most ridiculous thread topic ever raised here at DW and I've spent a long time scouring old threads from long before I signed up.....the distance between this and any other brand of sillyness I've found is measured in light years.

Oh man, that was my first time thru! Page 1 alone had me in tears!

Yeah.....I wonder why he stopped posting? Did this pressing issue ever get resolved for him?

sticks4drums......come on man. Important, life changing decisions like this are no time to sit on the fence.

LMAO best thread right here! Thanks for the bump tml_fan, you sure gave me a few good laughs!

BTW KaЯЯot is far better than either.
And watch for ZuKKhini this fall, I've already got my tickets.

Maybe I'm amazed! That's appalling spelling ... puhleeze ... the beetles or corn FFS

Hmm ... beetles are cute but Christmas beetles are annoying when they buzz about in your bedroom at night banging into walls.

On the other hand, corn is tasty but I was traumatised as a young 'un when Mum gave our pet labrador corn leftovers and I had to scoop up dog turds with yellow polka dots. OMG I'm a loser.

I can't decide but I'm sure we can work it out.

I don't care what anyone says, Bros is the best!

Korn would have been great if they were Bros.

Half the Beatles are dead. Bros, while dead, is half alive. Or something.

While the Beatles were famous, Bros wanted to be. So there is optimism and a nod to the future. Whereas the Beatles were famous. There is no future there. Being a fixture is like, just so passe!

Bros had well ironed white shirts.

Korn had Joey Jordison as their drummer.

Bros had a drummer who became an actor after his drumming career failed. That's versatility!

The Beatles had a drummer who failed as an actor after a successful drumming career and then married an actress!

Korn can't act and there is no Bond girl in sight.

Ringo is a pensioner!

Cobb and Co is a successful Australian business.

Korn is not Australian.

Corn grows in Australia.

But no Korn songs were written south of the Murray river.

Corn has been eaten south of said river.

Chances are some members of Korn were also eaten south of that river. If in fact they ever toured.

But I digress.

I don't care what anyone says, Bros is the best!

Korn would have been great if they were Bros.

Half the Beatles are dead. Bros, while dead, is half alive. Or something.

While the Beatles were famous, Bros wanted to be. So there is optimism and a nod to the future. Whereas the Beatles were famous. There is no future there. Being a fixture is like, just so passe!

Bros had well ironed white shirts.

Korn had Joey Jordison as their drummer.

Bros had a drummer who became an actor after his drumming career failed. That's versatility!

The Beatles had a drummer who failed as an actor after a successful drumming career and then married an actress!

Korn can't act and there is no Bond girl in sight.

Ringo is a pensioner!

Cobb and Co is a successful Australian business.

Korn is not Australian.

Corn grows in Australia.

But no Korn songs were written south of the Murray river.

Corn has been eaten south of said river.

Chances are some members of Korn were also eaten south of that river. If in fact they ever toured.

But I digress.

Officially (by my certification standards) the funniest post ever made on these forums.

The Beatles WEяE better, before Paul died.

I'm still trying to figure it out. I think you guys are too deep for me. :)

If someone thinks the Beatles are shit, do they then become the Dung Beatles????

Back