Atom Willard

remoking

Anyone here a fan of Atom Willard? Previous drummer for The Offspring, currently playing with Angels and Airwaves. I like his style, and the creative beats he comes up with in the music that Angels and Airwaves plays.

he's pretty good, i've only heard much of his angels and airwaves stuff though. its good, but im not gonna say amazing or anything.

One of my favorite drummers. sure, he;s not the best but I like drummers because their style & creativity.

My second influence, i was about to make a thread til i found this .

bump this guy needs to be acknowledged.

Fanboy alert anyone?

I really like Angels and Airwaves. Atom comes up with some pretty creative patterns indeed, I think he's the driving force behind AvA's sound.

I heard that they will be recording the next album in january. Word is that they will be recording two albums: one punk album and one album in AvA's regular, "epic" style. I am not the slightest bit interested in the punk album but will buy the other album for sure.

Ah Atom. He's good, but there are so much more better punk rock drummers out there (including former Offspring drummer Ron Welty and the drummer after him Josh Freese). His style is good and powerful, but I really hate Angels and Airwaves. All in all, hes great.

Fanboy alert anyone?

I really like Angels and Airwaves. Atom comes up with some pretty creative patterns indeed, I think he's the driving force behind AvA's sound.

I heard that they will be recording the next album in january. Word is that they will be recording two albums: one punk album and one album in AvA's regular, "epic" style. I am not the slightest bit interested in the punk album but will buy the other album for sure.

yes i am a fan of Atom Willard.

i am also a huge fan of atom. he has amazing stage presence and fits ava perfectly. he is definitely one of my main influences.

he was decent in the offspring, but as for angels and airwaves, it sounds like hes a travis barker wannabe. mind you ive only heard one of their songs...

Fanboy alert anyone?

Yeah, they will be recording a new rocord this January. I've heard about that punk album too..I think it's more of a rumor though.

They are making a punk album.

I heard that a few months back. I haven't heard Tom mention it anymore though. If they do, it probably won't be for a while, considering they are making a new album starting in January, as well as another documentary coming out sometime next summer.

if i can recall they are gonna make 1 punk album than go back to their style.

Back