Paiste Masters Medium Ride

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Just picked up this beautiful sounding instrument. I was looking for a 20" that could do just about anything I wanted from a ride. Paiste's description of it is perfect...

Bright, rich, open, full. Wide range, fairly clean mix. Even, responsive feel and very controllable. Pronounced, bright and meaty stick sound supported by a solid wash. All-purpose cymbal for a wide range of musical applications.

Thanks to Chuck and Tony at Drumcenter of Portsmouth for their expert assistance in choosing this one!

Attachments

• IMG_1514.jpg
    IMG_1514.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hi Jeremy,
I played your exact ride I believe when I was testing cymbals at DCP in September ( my annual pilgrammage). I have owned the 20" nd 21" versions and they are some of the nicest and most versatile models in the Masters Line.

My 20" masters Medium was sacrificed to help finance the purchase of a 24" Masters Deep ride ( John JR Robinson helped design this) which I really love.

I would consider another Masters Medium if one came up for sale at a reasonable price used and was in good shape.

They're great sounding instruments. I'm considering a Masters crash next.
The Masters Swish sounds beautiful as well!

The 22" crash/ride is out of this world.

They're substantially different lines, but both nice in their own way.

Does it EVER!!
Searched long and hard to find one, and the rep at NAMM helped a lot & I finally got my Holy Grail cymbal.
Any of their Masters Series line is superb. Great score, brother!

They're great sounding instruments. I'm considering a Masters crash next.

Nice - great line of cymbals - congrats on finding a model the speaks to you.

The Masters crashes are my overall favorite crashes - lush is the single best word I can find to describe them.

I concur on the Masters Swish model being an exquisite piece.

Back