The Beatles catalog

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Is there a place where I can purchase the entire Beatles discography?

iTunes also has all of their work. Or you can send me 400.00 and I will send you everything they have done, plus some bonus features.

Thanks everybody! I may have to put something this large on my list for Santa.

That meant you could just download their stuff. Although, I know what it's like having the physical copy. It's just better.

I think if there were one band in the world who didn't have to worry about lost revenue from file sharing...it might be the Beatles. John and George certainly won't mind. I imagine John would have been quite keen on the idea of sharing anyway, would have been interesting to hear what he'd thought of it if he was still around.

I think if there were one band in the world who didn't have to worry about lost revenue from file sharing...it might be the Beatles. John and George certainly won't mind. I imagine John would have been quite keen on the idea of sharing anyway, would have been interesting to hear what he'd thought of it if he was still around.

I don't disagree - I'm just saying that it is illegal regardless of the morality/arguments against that law.

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll just do what I always have done and order some c.d.'s. from Amazon.

It's also illegal. Jus' sayin'

"It's only wrong if you get caught." Maynard James Keenan.

Yeah I hear ya though. I'm just kind of echoing PQ's point on the "they probably wouldn't notice". But let's not drag this down into the realm of piracy and copyright nonsense.

Does anyone know which of the re-mastered songs are the best? I thought there might be a more recent remastering that is available on cd's.

Does anyone know which of the re-mastered songs are the best? I thought there might be a more recent remastering that is available on cd's.

My preference is the mono box set released in 2009: http://www.amazon.com/The-Beatles-Mono-Box-Set/dp/B002BSHXJA

IMHO the mono mix is the only proper mix for these Beatles albums and other single releases of that era.

(*note: Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road and Let It Be are not included, as they were originally recorded in stereo.)

My suggestion would be to get a good stero turntable, if you haven't one already, and seek out the Beatles Remastered LP boxed set that came out around 1986-88 time period. Beatles + vinyl is still the ultimate.

Thanks for the help guys. I think I'll get the CD box set from Amazon.

Back