Boston marathon explosions

tamadrm

Platinum Member
There were two bombs detonated at the finish line of the Boston marathon not an hour ago.Pray or send best wishes for the injured and dead.

This is just unreal

STEVE b

Last edited:
There were two bombs detonated at the finish line of the Boston marathon not an hour ago.Pray or send beest withes for the injured and dead.

This is just unreal

STEVE b

You got it Steve.
Lots of unconfirmed reports of more bombs being found/ dismantled at time of writing (plus another explosion at JFK library)? Hopefully there's no more bombs to be found and emergency services can start to get things under control.

Very sad and horrifying news...

...why? comes to my mind, I feel so sorry for the innocent victims.

Unreal indeed...

Very crazy. I hope nothing else goes wrong. We have enough troubles trying to deal with N. Korea and now this. I know a lot of people on here are not from the US, so it isn't quite as much to worry about with them, but there are a lot of problems right now around here and we don't really need terrorism to add to that.

Hope those injured will be ok. My condolences to anyone who was killed in the explosions. Makes you really think about what is important in life

Up to 3 dead now.Lots of amputations according to a nurse friend of mine.

A third device was detonated in the JFK libary like the two others confirmed and an additional two devises failed to detonate.All off-duty Boston police are being called in.

Assistance from NYPD to follow.

A suspect is under investigation and is a Saudi Arabian national.

No doubt terroism afoot.This is just a nightmare over again.Stay strong beantown.We got your back.

Steve B

So frightening. We have a big marathon coming up in Cincinnati in a couple of weeks...I hope this doesn't lead to copycats! My heartfelt thoughts and vibes go out to those in Boston.

Now saying they don't have a suspect in custody. Many of the injured (over 100 last reported) are in critical condition.

Yep this is really awful, sad, frustrating.
Nothing is sacred from these cowardice terrorist actions.

Now saying they don't have a suspect in custody. Many of the injured (over 100 last reported) are in critical condition.

Another case of the FBI not talking to the Boston PD.According to the Asst.Director of the FBI,they in fact DO have a person of interest in custody.....not under arrest,but not free to leave.

Up to 86 wounded.lots of amputations of arms and legs.

Steve B

What kind of person does this?

On the flip side, what kind of person runs head first into a situation that a natural instinct for self-preservation would have you running away from?

I'm inspired by footage of medical and emergency services personnel doing just that. Brave. Unbelievably brave.

Thank God for them.

On the flip side, what kind of person runs head first into a situation that a natural instinct for self-preservation would have you running away from?

I'm inspired by footage of medical and emergency services personnel doing just that. Brave. Unbelievably brave.

Thank God for them.

Too true. We might be seeing the worst humanity has to offer, but it gives me hope to see the best. Best of wishes to all the victims and their families.

Thank God for them.

I agree. Those emergency responders are true heroes. They are great people and much under-appreciated.

I can't believe what kind of trash would try to kill many innocent people. There are people I do not like or agree with because if their beliefs, but killing is never an option. This is a sick person who did that. I hope that they are caught. Just when gun control talk gets bug, someone shows that you can't control freaks with any laws, but they will do something stupid regardless.

Thank God for them.

I agree. I also saw spectators and runners helping the injured. That defeats the intention of the terroists right there. There will always be good people who help each other, no matter what.

Its endless... just endless.
Those of you who are regulars here know how close I am to, and how much I have tried to help heal the folks in Newtown.
I also am close to the wonderful people of the city of Boston.
I have no words except that, It.. Just.. never ends.

I posted this on my FB page. It just seems so apropos to what has happened. Thank goodness for those not afraid to run into the danger.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 444
What kind of person does this?

Watch what happens over the next several months/years that you can relate back to this event.

Watch the money and where it goes...then you will see the kind of person.

Watch what happens over the next several months/years that you can relate back to this event.

Watch the money and where it goes...then you will see the kind of person.

An 8 yr old boy got killed. Thats all that matters. We live in a sick world which seems more and more immune to the value of innocent human life.

Back