Looking for a new set.

mtc7390

Getting back into drumming after a 2 year hiatus and im itching for a new set. My budget is about 500 for shells only(even better if it has hardware), and yes im going used if i can find a set i like in that price range. I'll be playing mostly rock/metal type stuff. I would consider myself an intermediate player and looking to find a nice set that fits my play style. I've been looking on craigslist pretty regularly and this ddrum set caught my eye. Now it says 500 but assuming i could get it for closer to 400, would that be a good deal? or does anyone have experience with the diablo series of drums? other sets im looking into are the meridians, silverstars, stage customs, but its tought to find a used locally. Thanks for any suggestions!

I'll second wildbill's notion... put out a few bucks more and get something of higher quality. Any of the ones you listed would be a great kit.

No i don't. I just figure i would find a shell pack cheaper, but ive seen alot used on craigslist that do have hardware and cymbals

How do the pro m's compare to the meridians? I may be able to pull a pretty sweet deal on some used pro m's.

The Pro Ms are the Meridians essentially... same shell make up. Pro Ms are great intermediate drums.

Back