interstatemusic.com???

I've been using that site alot more now since they have that 16% cashback when used with live.com.
Im in Norcal & shipping time was comparable to musiciansfriend & americanmusical.

Yes, they are my favorite website to buy gear from. I've been doing business with them for over six years and have never been dissatisfied. I highly recommend them.

I've been using that site alot more now since they have that 16% cashback when used with live.com.
Im in Norcal & shipping time was comparable to musiciansfriend & americanmusical.

I don't believe I'm familiar with this 16% cashback with live.com? Can you explain?

Thanks.

Go here: http://search.live.com/cashback
But to sum it up.. cascio is one of the stores that has partnered with live.com (microsoft) & MS is offering a 16% cashback on items purchased. The catch is you don't get the cashback immediately... I think you wait two months before you can redeem it & I dont know what options you have when redeeming. My first cashback will be available in two days.
Also, you need to signup to a live.com cashback account and do the search in live.com/cashback for the item first. Click on the results & try find a link to Cascio. Clicking on the link will activate the promotion. You then have an hour to finish shopping. You don't have to go back to live.com each time to search for an item. Once it's activated, you just stay in the site.

There's a thread on slickdeals.net under Hot Deals on this which should explain it better. You can also use this on ebay for 25% off but on buy it now items where the seller uses paypal checkout (no 3rd party sites for processing payments) only. You can try searching for "Alesis" in live.com & you should see a 25% off ebay items offer among the results.

Go here: http://search.live.com/cashback
But to sum it up.. cascio is one of the stores that has partnered with live.com (microsoft) & MS is offering a 16% cashback on items purchased. The catch is you don't get the cashback immediately... I think you wait two months before you can redeem it & I dont know what options you have when redeeming. My first cashback will be available in two days.
Also, you need to signup to a live.com cashback account and do the search in live.com/cashback for the item first. Click on the results & try find a link to Cascio. Clicking on the link will activate the promotion. You then have an hour to finish shopping. You don't have to go back to live.com each time to search for an item. Once it's activated, you just stay in the site.

There's a thread on slickdeals.net under Hot Deals on this which should explain it better. You can also use this on ebay for 25% off but on buy it now items where the seller uses paypal checkout (no 3rd party sites for processing payments) only. You can try searching for "Alesis" in live.com & you should see a 25% off ebay items offer among the results.

Thanks man. Now that i think about it...I've heard about this for ebay before....just haven't ever taken the time to look into it.

I live 10 minutes from the GIANT interstate music retail store. They are the best in the business! They hooked me up with this...
BobwitteandeasyEmikinguptheGretschs.jpg

Yes, as all have said, Interstate Music is among the best out there. I do business with them frequently. I can't attest for their customer service because I've simply never had a problem with them. I know however that they ship quickly and have decent prices.

They seem to have most of what I need in stock too.. like 2 months ago when I was shopping for a evans reverse dot.. for some reason, they were the only ones who had em in stock.

Awesome store, awesome site. Never had any major issues with them, and I've bought 99% of my drum-related stuff there. If you're ever near Milwaukee, it's worth a trip out to their store. It's a HUGE place!

Awesome store, awesome site. Never had any major issues with them, and I've bought 99% of my drum-related stuff there. If you're ever near Milwaukee, it's worth a trip out to their store. It's a HUGE place!

+1!!!! Why shop anywhere else?

I shopped at Interstate brick-n-mortar when they were just known as Cascio Music. Yeah, they have a great reputation and sponsor drum clinics where they'd have great deals on stuff. Bought most of my Zildjians and hardware from them. They are the destination drum store in the Milwaukee area. Haven't tried any online purchases b/c I can drive to their location.

Another endorsement here. You shouldn't hesitate to buy from them, plus their prices are pretty much the lowest around.

I buy from them often. They ship fast. The order is always correct. They send me emails with good % discounts from time to time. They are usually a bit less than GC and Sam Ash.
I once ordered a pack of 5 drum mics. The bass drum mic was missing. I called them. They sent me a pack of 3 mics to make up for my trouble. They didn't have to do that. The mic that was missing was available separately on their site.

Last edited:
I use them all the time. Always have the items I need in stock and quick to ship. Their percussion catalog is the best IMO.

I love interstate music and order from them at least a couple of times a year. I'm about to buy a new double pedal from this week actually.

I bought my Pearl rack from them. I got prices from 3 places for rack and clamps and they beat them all and gave me a rate on the shipping. Go for it.

highly recommended. i have purchased tons of gear from them and they always have the best prices and great service. they usually ship fast too. their warehouse is enormous.

Back