DrummerWorld in 2009

IAN - W -

Rebel
Hello, Mr.Bernhard.

It will be quite nice and interesting to know, if possible, what is DW plan for the next year?
any new features? new additions? a different approach?

Thanks & Regards,

Ian Williams

It would be a cool feature to be able to play everyone else's sets through the computer...A thread titled- "Play My Set".
With Y-Fi capabilities anythings possible.

Or would I need a Mac? : P

How about a photo gallery of the kits on our forum, sorted by brand and line? And cymbals, etc.?

Good on ya, fellows! keep your inspiration coming...

All the Best,

How's about a members only chatroom? or a facebook style chatroom where only your friends can chat with you?

Caddy's Corner is going to be a big hit! It's this great new section that Bernhard and I have been discussing and scheming for months now. There will be a link to it from the front page, with the Drummerworld logo right beneath it in small print, and it will be the main draw of the entire website!

Oh, wait. Mr. B. said that if I talked about it, he would abort the whole mission. Tartar Sauce!!!

Maybe, we can watch a video of Mr.Bernhard Castiglioni, playing his Ludwig drum-set...

All the Best,

Last edited:
How's about a members only chatroom? or a facebook style chatroom where only your friends can chat with you?

That would be nice!

I'm still wishing for a teachers subforum around here.

I think it would be a great addition and help to all the drum teachers we have around here - and there are quite a number i think.

That too.

What I would like to see is a voting button next to each post in a thread where members can vote on whether or not the post was helpful. I've seen quite a few posts giving very bad advice in response to questions. It would be nice for someone with a question to be able to see which answers the community thinks are trustworthy.

Wayne

What I would like to see is a voting button next to each post in a thread where members can vote on whether or not the post was helpful. I've seen quite a few posts giving very bad advice in response to questions. It would be nice for someone with a question to be able to see which answers the community thinks are trustworthy.

Wayne

Good point, aiming for quality improvement.

Regards,

I think that it would be great if we could get the artist's setups on their pages, that'd be really helpful :)

and all of the above are great ideas too!

Wishlist of drummers, to become real in Featured drummers.

Thanks,

Just to mention this, dunno if anyone has thought bout this, but you's were talkin bout a chat room, why not just get MSN messanger and talk that way?(meet at a specific time or what not, to talk and discuss) that way it doesnt add to the cost of the site. Was just a thought, i know people would be worried about email add privacy or what not, but i'm sure we can all trust eachother :)

Back