Axis AAX-X or Axis AX-A

boneskeys

I feel really stupid for posting this but I bought both pedals seperatley, one from a music shop and one from ebay I didnt notice that they were different until I received the pedal from ebay. Now my question is can I change parts on one of the pedals to make it identical to the other one, and if so what would I have to change? Your help will be greatly appreciated thanks.
2011-12-04004920.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-12-04004920.jpg
    2011-12-04004920.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 373
Have you tried playing them yet? You could just need to adjust the springs or the beater height etc.

You might find you can achieve the same feel of both pedals without buying anything new.

I believe you would have too many things to change and buy new, so that it becomes really complicated..

why don't you sell one of them and buy a new one?

You'd have to change the "Variable Drive Lever", the kick plate, and (I'm not sure) the length of them could be different.

You may look here http://www.axispercussion.com/pedals.html what the differences are.

Good luck

Have you tried playing them yet? You could just need to adjust the springs or the beater height etc.

You might find you can achieve the same feel of both pedals without buying anything new.

I did that last night and it worked thanks for the tip but eventually I'll end up selling one of them so I can have two matching pedals.

The 'X' was the main (R-side) in a double pedal set-up, the person probably sold the other connecting parts and kept the slave to use as a single would be my guess.

I'd sell the X

Back