online canadian shops

tich

hi !

i'm searching for online canadian shop for parts/hardware/hesads ,etc.

i'll take any site you know .

thanks !

They're one in a million. Haven't found any good ones yet, but I'll be sure to keep checking up on this thread. I'd love to find a good online store as well. Shipping kills us for the U.S. stores.

...Try Here.

http://www.davesdrumshop.com/

This was formerly Songbird Music Ottawa, Dave Dudley was the drum manager, and when the shop went under, he salvaged the drum shop. I have dealt with this shope for about twelve years, and they are great.

They sell a lot of really good used gear as well as new, and going in there is like opening a treasure chest.

Check them out, and good luck.

Barry

I have used L.A Music, and Axe Music. I've had great service from both as well. You just have to keep an eye on pricing on some things. Long & McQuade online for me was not a good experience. They never could deliver on what I ordered, so I canceled and got it from Axe, cheaper, and faster.

thanks guys !

i really want to buy online since, heads here are like twice the price compare to online ...

thanks guys !

i really want to buy online since, heads here are like twice the price compare to online ...

...what do you need for heads? what sizes ? I have enough used heads to build a life sized replica of the Stanley Cup. If I have any that you could use, you can have them.

Barry

ahahahah i don't nead heads any more but i need to find good online canadaian shop , i'm looking for since a while and i'll continu to

Back