Headed For Maryland

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Going to see the family and two grandsons for a week in nice, balmy, 106 Fahrenheit, Western Maryland. Aydee please take over my Mayoral duties until I return. Peace and Love.

Going to see the family and two grandsons for a week in nice, balmy, 106 Fahrenheit, Western Maryland. Aydee please take over my Mayoral duties until I return. Peace and Love.

I'm in Bethesda right now,and they say the weekend will be a lot nicer ( in the 80s ), so cheer up. Will sub for you in the meantime. Have a blast!

Right now it's 100 degrees here in central Maryland, but it's usually cooler in the west. By the weekend, it should only get up to 90, might thunderstorm though. So, good luck with the weird weather we've been having. Had snowmagedon on February 6th and yesterday, July 6th, it was 105 degrees, at least the grass won't be getting cut for a while.

I have returned and have defeated. The heat. With a trip to the community pool and a trip to Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster PA, with the grandkids, the heat has come and gone. I am safely back in Florida, and ready to resume my Mayor like duties. Thanks to Aydee for holding down the City Hall.

I have returned and have defeated. The heat. With a trip to the community pool and a trip to Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster PA, with the grandkids, the heat has come and gone. I am safely back in Florida, and ready to resume my Mayor like duties. Thanks to Aydee for holding down the City Hall.

Hope you had a nice time ( indoors ), GD. Good to have His Lordship back in Residence.

( 3 inches of rain last night btw )

Last edited:

You just missed the devastating earthquake. :p (a 3.6 is amazing around here for any west coasters, particularly Californians)

My son told me he heard the blinds rattle on the windows in between the snooze alarms. 3.6 is minor, but not in the mountains.

When I feel the earth shake under me there in no such thing as Minor!

I didn't even feel the earthquake. How odd.

Back