Center Drive Shaft for Tama Iron Cobra

Anyone know of an aftermarket center drive shaft that is compatible with an Iron Cobra double pedal? I've been setting my slave pedal to the left of the hi-hat and I'm starting to get comfortable having it there. Unfortunately, the stock shaft isn't quite wide enough. I'm using the remaining 1/2'' from both sides to extend it and I don't get as much punch as I did when I set it to the right of the hi-hat pedal.

The Axis makes a universal drive shaft that will fit but i'm not sure how much longer it will be. You could google for a universal drive shaft and see if anyone else makes one. I think Trick Drums might....

Yeah, that. Or move your pedal to the right side and get a shaft that lets you bring the slave pedal in super close, like the mapex falcon shaft.

The Axis makes a universal drive shaft that will fit but i'm not sure how much longer it will be. You could google for a universal drive shaft and see if anyone else makes one. I think Trick Drums might....

Call AXIS, they'll can most probably build you a custom length one, they might even have one laying around.

Back