Carmichael throne came in!

aparker2005

Got it today! Took my Ergo Rider top off and put this on and thankfully it fit with no issues. It's a fairly firm seat but I can definitely feel the difference and benefits. My posture and double playing feel much more at ease. I have a sense of balance that I haven't found with any other throne. Hard to explain but this seat is definitely worth it. After a few gigs I'll be able to give a much more in depth review but I say get it to anyone wondering!

Need PICS and SOUND CLIPS!!!!!! only joking. Never sat on a Carmichael, but it sure is an intriguing throne.

Got it today! Took my Ergo Rider top off and put this on and thankfully it fit with no issues. It's a fairly firm seat but I can definitely feel the difference and benefits. My posture and double playing feel much more at ease. I have a sense of balance that I haven't found with any other throne. Hard to explain but this seat is definitely worth it. After a few gigs I'll be able to give a much more in depth review but I say get it to anyone wondering!

Firm yes, enjoy it. Last nights gig I noticed my CARMICHALE'S foam compressing :(

I don't blame the material/product tho, I've got a lot of hrs on this top and the reality is any foam is going to compress over time. The drag is you lose height when this happens, unlike on conventional tops tho, you don't lose comfort, it felt really good still, just the height issue.

I compensated by turning the CARMICHALE top around, since I don't sit in the middle, the backside is still somewhat fresh. Collapsing the base of the throne, which raises the post height a little is my next 'go to' fix when I need it, was having to do that with the conventional tops I was using b/f CARMICHALE.

ALL foam compresses over time, CARMICHALE not immune, tho when this happens comfort still remains, comfort not even possible with conventional tops.

Firm yes, enjoy it. Last nights gig I noticed my CARMICHALE'S foam compressing :(

I don't blame the material/product tho, I've got a lot of hrs on this top and the reality is any foam is going to compress over time. The drag is you lose height when this happens, unlike on conventional tops tho, you don't lose comfort, it felt really good still, just the height issue.

I compensated by turning the CARMICHALE top around, since I don't sit in the middle, the backside is still somewhat fresh. Collapsing the base of the throne, which raises the post height a little is my next 'go to' fix when I need it, was having to do that with the conventional tops I was using b/f CARMICHALE.

ALL foam compresses over time, CARMICHALE not immune, tho when this happens comfort still remains, comfort not even possible with conventional tops.

You scared me when I read those first few lines. I had a Pork Pie throne that compressed like that and eventually I was just sitting on the board or whatever they use. That's my biggest issue w/ thrones is them giving out. Good to know the Carmichael's comfort stays in tact.

I bought the Carmichael throne hoping it would relieve my mid back pain while playing and I was completely wrong. The throne is good but for me personally, I don't think it was worth the hefty price I paid for it.

I bought the Carmichael throne hoping it would relieve my mid back pain while playing and I was completely wrong. The throne is good but for me personally, I don't think it was worth the hefty price I paid for it.

Yeah, no claims made by CARMICHAEL as to the seat curing back pain, but it does give the base of the spine somewhere to go thus alleviating disk compression.

Im still 100% impressed with my CARMICHAEL top, it out performs ANY throne I've sat on to date, which is saying a lot. After using it for months now I can attest to my playing and posture moving up on the improvement curve, wasn't getting that on traditional seating.

I never come off the CARMICHAEL feeling sore, bent or whacked, I actually come off feeling good (and sometimes (short one set gigs), feeling better) that's worth any price to me.

Back