Small Gig Table?

kevdrummer28

Anyone know of a small gig table I could use for putting and iPod or whatnot on it?

I attached a pic of one( it's below the hi-hats) to show what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 12 Nate Young.jpg
    12 Nate Young.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 828
...put your iPod, keys, wallet, etc. under your floor tom. They won't be in the way, and you'll know exactly where they are. Just make sure to put your drink next to the hi hat so you don't accidently spill it onto said items.

Those trap tables are more trouble than they're worth, IMO...

I use one from Gibraltar called Gibraltar SC-SAT (Small Accessories Table). It clamps onto a cymbal stand, like so:

electronics.jpg

i use the RhythmTech Mountable Gig Tray. bought one when i started doing more theater gigs & now could not live without it. all the sax players i gig w/ want one too for all their mouthpieces & crap. want to get another one for the right side. i normally mount it under my music stand or off the hi-hat. awesome for iPod or anything else. nice rubber surface that is secure & quiet for gear transitions. makes transitions to brushes, mallets, percussion, sticks real nice.

+ http://www.guitarcenter.com/RhythmTech-Mountable-Gig-Tray-100371954-i1139559.gc

...put your iPod, keys, wallet, etc. under your floor tom. They won't be in the way, and you'll know exactly where they are. Just make sure to put your drink next to the hi hat so you don't accidently spill it onto said items.

Those trap tables are more trouble than they're worth, IMO...

I would rather carry and pay for something rather than possibly have a belonging of mine crushed or lost orrr even maybe alter the sound of my floor tom

Instead of a table, you could somehow attach a sturdy bag to the side or bottom of your drum throne top. It's a great storage area, right? Should be relatively safe from spills there... Seat tops should have all kinds of pockets sewn all around, don't you think? What a natural place to have spare sticks, right? Right by each side, right? You heard it here first lol.

I attached a piece of thin rope, long enough to fit my forearm through, to the bottom my seat top, using 2 screws underneath to secure each end of the rope. It makes it SO much easier to carry, you have no idea. I highly recommend this.

You could somehow attach a sturdy bag to the side of your drum throne top. It's a great storage area, right?. Seat tops should have all kinds of pockets sewn all around, don't you think? You heard it here first lol.

I attached a piece of rope to the bottom my seat top, using 2 screws underneath to secure the rope. It makes it SO much easier to carry you have no idea.

Yeah i've seen those. the thing is all I want is the kinda table pictured. a good sturdy one on a separate stand

Instead of a table, you could somehow attach a sturdy bag to the side or bottom of your drum throne top. It's a great storage area, right? Should be relatively safe from spills there... Seat tops should have all kinds of pockets sewn all around, don't you think? What a natural place to have spare sticks, right? Right by each side, right? You heard it here first lol.

Don't go trying to patent that idea just yet.... ;)

I do the same thing. Mine is the perfect height. The only thing is that the lid handle sometimes gets in the way. I'm also too cheap to buy something that I already have and I don't to lug more stuff around than I have to.

Back