New Roc n Soc Throne

mikec

Purchased a new Roc n Soc hydraulic throne about two months ago... It seems a bit hard to push the seat down.... Can I do something other than gain weight.... to help this out?

TIA
Mike

that's how mine was when i first got it it will break in before long.

make sure the nuts are tight.

Bonzolead

Probably a good thing that its hard, might last longer... and your nuts, I think you'd want them loose and hanging over the seat edge.

Hard/stiff means a good seal, longer life... hopefully.

What someone needs to do is design a hydraulic throne with a serviceable/replaceable seal, have it run on compressed air. Fill with tire pump, add a 'bounce-lock' option, check/set your pressure with a tire gauge. I'd buy one of those!

Probably a good thing that its hard, might last longer... and your nuts, I think you'd want them loose and hanging over the seat edge.

Hard/stiff means a good seal, longer life... hopefully.

What someone needs to do is design a hydraulic throne with a serviceable/replaceable seal, have it run on compressed air. Fill with tire pump, add a 'bounce-lock' option, check/set your pressure with a tire gauge. I'd buy one of those!

LOL...Suuuuuper funny.

Hey there's an earner for you Les.......remember the bloke with the compressed air tuning method? All you need to do is contact the "drumtone" guy and expand on his idea. You can tune your drums and adjust your seat, all with one air cylinder!

Hey there's an earner for you Les.......remember the bloke with the compressed air tuning method? All you need to do is contact the "drumtone" guy and expand on his idea. You can tune your drums and adjust your seat, all with one air cylinder!

Right... the air tuning guy, the air pedal dude and I think there's some cases/bags with air bladders...

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 131
Back