Show me your bass drums with contrasting inlaid hoops

Thanks.

Though I'm surprised no one asked about the Gretsch Round Badge sticker at the bottom of my front bass drum head. The head is a standard Remo Fiberskyn (with Remo logo), which I had laying around. From what I've read, it doesn't seem like the Remo logo comes off Fiberskyn heads very easily (if at all). So I installed the head upside-down before adding the Gretsch logo at the top, then created the Round Badge sticker in Photoshop to cover up the upside-down Remo logo. I printed it on high-end paper, and added vinyl tape to the back as a sealant before carefully cutting it out. I then sprayed the back with spray glue, and stuck it in place. Works perfectly, and looks way better than an upside-down Remo logo.

Yes, good job with that it looks great.

Another option for getting rid of the Remo logo on a Fiberskyn is to blot it out with Liquid Paper. It actually blends in nicely on a Fibersyyn. Then you can spin the head around and put that at the bottom - or anywhere really.
I'll find a picture of one I did and post it.

Yes, good job with that it looks great.

Another option for getting rid of the Remo logo on a Fiberskyn is to blot it out with Liquid Paper. It actually blends in nicely on a Fibersyyn. Then you can spin the head around and put that at the bottom - or anywhere really.
I'll find a picture of one I did and post it.

That doesn't sound like it'd work, since liquid paper is white and Fiberskyn heads are more yellowish. But if you say so, I'd love to see how that looks.

I just got mine in and it's definitely not white. I just left it.

It looks good with the natural maple finish!

Back