Rogers Set Up

W

Whitedrummer

Here's two versions of the Rogers kit, 12,16,22, and 13,16,22. Cymbals are 17" Zildjian medium thin crash, 22" Paiste Energy ride, 18" Paiste Twenty crash, and 14" Zildjian New Beat hi-hats. These drums are incredible, the sound as well as the quality, 37 years old and still going strong.
0118091741editedno8.jpg

0118091722editedhe7.jpg

You are correct, the Rogers are vintage, made in the early seventies, and yes, I sold the Mapex kit on ebay for $800, that's all I could get for them.

Awww bummer about the mapex - at least you made some-one happy. Is that ride a Dark-Energy ride or just 'energy'? because im thinking of getting one...

Awww bummer about the mapex - at least you made some-one happy. Is that ride a Dark-Energy ride or just 'energy'? because im thinking of getting one...

That is a Paiste Dark Energy 22" ride I picked up in a pawnshop for $130 because it had a small crack on the edge. I've since remedied the problem by drilling a small hole in front of crack, the ride sounds fantastic. I also picked up the Paiste Twenty 18" crash for $120 at the same pawnshop and it looks bran new. I saw those going for $234 at GC. They also have a 16" there I'm going to see if I can swing for $90, this place is like a drummer's paradise.

One more picture with the 12" tom on the Rogers swivelmatic tom holder, which by the way, works just fine.
0121091812editedrg5.jpg

Back