BONNAROO

FourOnSix

Anybody else go to the bonnaroo music festival in tennesse this year? It was absolutely incredible and you should plan on going next year if you couldn't make it this year. Phish was incredible and Bruce came out and played mustang Sally and Glory Days at the end of the first set of thier second show. Phish Gov't Mule Bruce Springsteen the Beastie Boys Snoop Dog the mars volta all in the same weekend. and thats not even counting ben harper ani difranco andrew bird kaki king and the hundreds of other artists that were there for the festivities. best 300$ i've ever spent was on a ticket to bonnaroo. u should do it if you know whats good for you

So far as im concerned as long as both I and bonnaroo are alive i will be at bonnaroo and you should be too.

Anybody else go to the bonnaroo music festival in tennesse this year? It was absolutely incredible and you should plan on going next year if you couldn't make it this year. Phish was incredible and Bruce came out and played mustang Sally and Glory Days at the end of the first set of thier second show. Phish Gov't Mule Bruce Springsteen the Beastie Boys Snoop Dog the mars volta all in the same weekend. and thats not even counting ben harper ani difranco andrew bird kaki king and the hundreds of other artists that were there for the festivities. best 300$ i've ever spent was on a ticket to bonnaroo. u should do it if you know whats good for you

So far as im concerned as long as both I and bonnaroo are alive i will be at bonnaroo and you should be too.

I am so very jealous. Hard to get to Tennessee when your still in school, I've been wanting to go fo a very long time, can't wait until I am in college to road trip it. Bruce and Phish? My friend told me about that after it happened and I went nuts. Did you happen to check out Wilco? Always wanted to see them live.

I am so very jealous. Hard to get to Tennessee when your still in school, I've been wanting to go fo a very long time, can't wait until I am in college to road trip it. Bruce and Phish? My friend told me about that after it happened and I went nuts. Did you happen to check out Wilco? Always wanted to see them live.

didn't get to see wilco. i think they were on at the same time as TMV of Snoop. just one of the many bands i wish i could have gotten to see but couldn't because of conflicting schedules. and yes, the boss and phish on the same stage at the same time playing the same song. most excellent. definately go next year if at all possible. and buy your ticket as soon as its avalable. its cheaper and it doesn't matter who's playing because the line-up is going to be sick. its always sick, and it always will be sick.

I would have been there for Shadows Fall, other than that I might have skipped it.

I cannot stand Coheed & Cambria.

I would have been there for Shadows Fall, other than that I might have skipped it.

I cannot stand Coheed & Cambria.

seeing as you claim to be the metal overlord i can see why bonnaroo might not be your scene. and your right coheed sucks, but there were like 100 other artirsts, you shouldn't let that hold you back

seeing as you claim to be the metal overlord i can see why bonnaroo might not be your scene. and your right coheed sucks, but there were like 100 other artirsts, you shouldn't let that hold you back

Lol @ claiming to be the "Metal Overlord".
I hate my username.

But I have my reasons. I went back in 2006, and I ended not even making it. The traffic was so bad a 30 minute ride took all day. Plus all the road construction at that time.

bad bad memories

I hate my username.

But I have my reasons. I went back in 2006, and I ended not even making it. The traffic was so bad a 30 minute ride took all day. Plus all the road construction at that time.

bad bad memories

damn man that sucks.

i went 2 years and both were excellent! got to see radiohead, tool, the police, oysterhead, my morning jacket, the decemberists just to name a few. all amazing i would recommend it to anyone

I hate my username.

bad bad memories

really cause i drove 15 hours to wait in line. sorry if im not more sympatetic.

seriously thought they actuall let people in as early as like 3 am. i got there at 4 and waited for a half hour in line. so i feel like its kind of early bird gets the worm

the road construction is a conspirecy by the tennesse government to discourage people from going to bonnaroo. every year I41 is closed during bonnaroo. coincedence? (probably)

really cause i drove 15 hours to wait in line. sorry if im not more sympatetic.

seriously thought they actuall let people in as early as like 3 am. i got there at 4 and waited for a half hour in line. so i feel like its kind of early bird gets the worm

the road construction is a conspirecy by the tennesse government to discourage people from going to bonnaroo. every year I41 is closed during bonnaroo. coincedence? (probably)

Yeah.
I've always hated 41 though.
Even in Florida it's a pain.

Back