Super Bowl

Great game all the way though. Packers fell apart in the 3rd quarter. Nelson dropped like 4 easy catches... But they came out with the win.

Now since the packers won, the topic changes to best commercial!
I vote the career builder one with the monkees in the cars.

Pretty ugly game... At least now my hometown has a new claim to fame though! That's right, Superbowl Winning MVP Aaron Rodgers grew up in my hometown!

I'd say he definitely carried the team... It was definitely an interesting game all the way down to the wire though!

Pretty ugly game... At least now my hometown has a new claim to fame though! That's right, Superbowl Winning MVP Aaron Rodgers grew up in my hometown!

I'd say he definitely carried the team... It was definitely an interesting game all the way down to the wire though!

Nobody is disputing that Rogers won it for the Packers. The packers offence was average with the exception of Rogers, Rogers and the defensive line getting those turnovers did the work.

Matthews forcing Mendenhall to fumble with that colossus smash in the backfield was classic. Double sack figures in his first two seasons, that boy is going to be one to watch.

His younger brother, I think Casey, plays/ed for Oregon or Auburn (can't quite recall, I don't follow college foot ball too much). Apparently he's a beast unto himself as well.

The only thing I got too say about the half time show is...........Where's the Drummer? lmao

Bonzolead

"Slash, how would you like to earn a million bucks for 10 seconds work at the Super Bowl? All we require is you, your Les Paul, a sparkly top hat and the first 8 notes of Sweet Child....Fergie will do the rest."

My response would have been exactly the same...."Sir, I do believe we have a deal" :)

haha...true.

Slash and Fergie are actually friends.
Fergie sang one song on Slash's recent solo album. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beautiful_Dangerous

On the radio, on the way home tonight, one guy summed it up by saying "the halftime show defied all laws of physics by sucking and blowing at the same time."

Us New Englanders would have pulled it off without a hitch!
Texas couldn't handle a little foul weather!
The game should have been held in Mass.

Better yet, They should have played it outside in Green Bay.
They can handle bad weather also!
Then it would have been a real football game!

The halftime show sucked the big banana!

The game was actually better than I expected that it would be.

Us New Englanders would have pulled it off without a hitch!
Texas couldn't handle a little foul weather!
The game should have been held in Mass.

Better yet, They should have played it outside in Green Bay.
They can handle bad weather also!
Then it would have been a real football game!

The halftime show sucked the big banana!

The game was actually better than I expected that it would be.

I agree with all of this.

Quite agree, not much into the baseball thing at all, here in England we are much into football LOL, but mate, like you i am much into the Lingerie League, dont care what sport plays in its league.. it sounds dam good.

I'm Australian but the only thing Australian about my taste in sports is Cricket, I can't stand AFL or Rugby (union or league)

Game was okay, halftime show was abysmal.

Back