Newbie in the Chain Gang

Les Ismore

Platinum Member
I searched the forum, this hasn't been discussed yet(?).

Still waiting for TRICK to offer an extension spring.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 263
Yeah, I did see this on the Trick website. Also saw a replacement universal U joint for DW's and other companies.

I would have discussed the chain drive but unfortunately I just have the entry level Dominator. Still kicks ass though.

Ya you cant, you need to buy the new bigfoot footboard. It is exactly the same as the dom now except for the very end where you have a screw. With this you can attach the chain drive and the direct link from the bigfoot with the adjustments. Im pretty sure this would work.

I think the end part will be tricky (pardon the pun) thing to remove. They use some sort of heat press something or the other to slide the board on, it'll be very difficult to remove and replace with another board.

- Reggae Mangle

Yeah, I did see this on the Trick website. Also saw a replacement universal U joint for DW's and other companies.

I would have discussed the chain drive but unfortunately I just have the entry level Dominator. Still kicks ass though.

Entry level Dominator? Hell of an entry level pedal! lol

Ya thats why i am going to remove the footboard with the dlink and replace it with thr dlink from the bigfoot.

That's what I meant. At the heel, the pin is inserted through some weird process. Also, I think you might need a solid base plate for the Bigfoot pedals, the one's on the Dominator are latticed and have a side rail.

- Reggae Mangle

Entry level Dominator? Hell of an entry level pedal! lol

It's only entry level if you're trying to get into Trick pedals. Before the Dominator, their pedals started at $850!

Back