Larry update.

So very sorry Larry. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I haven't been able to say anything because I have no words either. Just thinking of you Larry, and Michael's mother, and Stephanie. And so incredibly sad for you all.

We feel for you man. We are here for you. I know most of us haven't seen you or met you, but it is like a big family here, and your loss hurts all of us. I will definitely be thinking about you. I'm very sorry about the loss.

I have not been on this forum for a week or 2 and did not know about the tragic accident. I am so sorry to hear your step son passed away.all the best to you and your family.

God’s will on earth doesn’t often match his will in Heaven. I’m sorry. Please find the faith from everybody here.

Very sad to hear this Larry. Deepest condolences to you and your family.
Neal

Larry, as a newbie/mostly lurker here I don't know you at all but I just wanted to say I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss Larry, thoughts and prayers to you and family. May he rest in peace.

I'm sorry to hear that Larry, my condolences. May he RIP.

Tough times don't last, though people do. Stay Strong.

Larry,

I'll be thinking of you. My best wishes and deep condolences to everyone involved.

Take care.

I am truly sorry to hear this. Its never easy to lose a close family member, but this was a young man with this hole life in front of him and it just so sad.

jorn

Last edited:
My condolences, Larry. We deeply feel for you and your family. The entire Drummerworld family's arms are collectively around you, hoping to provide just a bit of solace.

Horrible news. May he arrive in Heaven with a monster Gretsch / DW / Ludwig / (fill-in-the-blank-of-his-favorite-kit) waiting for him. May he also arrive with the combined skills of Vinnie, Weckl and Gadd times 1000. Even if he didn't play before, with those kind of skills, he'll tear it up now. Take care.

Back